Sultan Kid's Poncho
Please select all options.
August Society Size Guide - Kids
Our kids collection are sized by age, from 2-10 years old. If your child is between ages, judge the size based on if they are tall or small compared to the average for their age. If small, size down and if tall, size up. Otherwise, for rash guards and shorts, you can size up as there will be room to grow (and all of our shorts come with a drawstring waist to keep them in place).
Not sure of your size? Contact us with any questions!
Grab a comfy cover-up for the little ones with our Turkish cotton kid's poncho. My kids love throwing one of these on after stripping off their swimsuits and drying off.
- Eco-friendly: made from 100% pure, pesticide-free, locally grown Turkish cotton. Oeko-Tex 100 certified, which means no harmful dyes or chemicals are used in the manufacturing process
- Made by expert craftspeople in Denzili, Turkey
- Super absorbent yet dries quickly
- Lightweight, perfect for running around on a hot day
- Takes up almost no space in your suitcase
Sizes indicated are by age (e.g. 2-4 is 2-4 years old)
Our girl is 6 years old & 123cm (4') tall and our boy is 4.5 years old & 112cm (3'8") tall. They're both wearing size 6-8 ponchos, and the small one plans to eat lots of spinach so he can grow into them quickly.